Sunday, May 22, 2011

shoes

Soo I've been looking online and I found a couple pairs of shes I really like.

I'm not so sure what kind of pants I would like to wear with them though I'm thinking boot cut?
Also I am loving these Roxy shoes (I'm showing them in white but the gray are probably my favorite)



I'm also looking for different kinds of flip flops but I can't decide on which kind I would like yet. Anyways does anyone have any opinions on these shoes? Any that you like or that you think I would like? I would love to look :)

4 comments:

  1. I think the bottom pair would be really cute in grey. I've been wanting a pair of converse for a really long time now..they are sort of similar..I'll find pics and post them on my blog so you can see what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY :D it was great to see you today :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you too!! I missa u face girl!! You called earlier and I missed it..now I has the sads!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the second pair :-)
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete